All things come to a beginning

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Project Bxl (2)

I spent most of my day - which, admittedly, thanks to a festive Friday night started about halfway - walking around Brussels, trying to get a taste of the place. I had a fantastic lunch, saw some charming neighborhoods, but in general...I'm so glad to be home. Brussels and I didn't exactly shake hands today. Not that anything in particular went wrong, and maybe it's largely due to some PMS/dead tired from last night, but I just didn't feel it. There's no love, yet. I am incredibly glad to be home again, with a big cup of tea, my laptop on my lap SATC style, the TV on, comfortable slippers on my feet. Did I turn 47 overnight? Is this just a temporary slump? Would I be happier living where I live now?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home is where the heart is. Don't go running from something that isn't after you.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home